April 2, 2008

Bags!!!!! How did I miss them ???????. I was so shortsighted on my love for apparel that I forgot my love for fabrics. But when GOD wants you to do something, there is no stopping to it. I met a client who wanted us to do party bags for them and then I realised that I could do these with Indian Traditional Textiles. I have never been so excited in my life because everyone who has seen these bags are just going gaga over it. I have attached some pictures of what we are doing these days.. Wallets , Passport Covers ( so that women need not carry those manly looking rexin or leather accessories next time they travel, Organizers ( Not in the store) , HOBOs, Clutch Bags & Small handbags...welcome to the beginning of functional design for women!

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

Wow.. I am visiting your site after quite some time and what do I see? Amazing purses!! On my way to your store soon (read, weekend).
I love the ikat clutch!
Btw, the link in the comment above leads to a anti-virus download site and it doesn't let you come back to this site!!

Priyanka said...

Hi!! Are you stocking those fab umbrellas that you had the year before (or was it the year before the last?)..
Had really loved those. Please please tell me you are stocking them???